Rich families usually live in huge mansions that are surrounded by brick walls with a massive house gate.
Mansions in K-Dramaland
- Cha Yoo-jin’s house [this is where he grew up]: The Hill House [the same as Kim Tan’s family house]– Cantabile Tomorrow [view below on map]
- Crown Prince & Crown Princess’ Residence: Yanggwan Building of Unhyeongung — Goong
- Lee Kang-Joon’s family house — Birth of a Beauty [view below on map]
- Kim Tan’s family house — The Heirs. The “house” are actually two houses: (1) The Hill House [view below on map]. But only the interior scenes were filmed here. (2) Another house’s facade in Pyeongchang-dong and its neighborhood served as exterior of Kim Tan’s house [view below on map].
- Kim Joo-won’s house: Maiim Visionvillage — Secret Garden
- Oh Young’s house: Jade Garden [제이드가든 수목원] — That Winter, The Wind Blows
- Oh Soohyun’s family house: The Greem Cafe [same house as Park Man Duk’s house]– Doctor Stranger [view below on map]
- Park Man Duk’s (Han Tae-Hee’ grandmothers) House: The Greem Cafe [same house as Oh Soohuny’s family house]– Birth of a Beauty [view below on map]
- Shin Joon-Young’s house in Uncontrollably Fond: The Rivendell Prestige Guesthouse [게스트하우스 리븐델] — Uncontrollably Fond [view below on map]
- Sky House aka Haneul House [in reality: South Cape Club House — 사우스케이프 스파&스위트] — Cinderella and Four Knights (2016) The grandsons, Kang Ji-Woon (Jung Il-Woo), Kang Hyun-Min (Ahn Jae-Hyeon) and Kang Seo-Woo (Lee Jung-Shin) of Hangul Group’s Chairman Kang live here and Eun Ha-Won (Park So-Dam) moves in with them. [view below on map]
- Yoon Ji-hoo’s House: 라궁 Hotel in Shilla Millenium Park — Boys Over Flowers [view below on map]
- Damyang Dynasty Country Club: Gu Jun-Pyo’s house in Boys Over Flowers [view below on map]; Kang Hye-Na’s house in Take Care of the Young Lady; the young Kang Ki-Tan’s house in Monster-1/2
Your favorite scene?